Monday, September 10, 2007

Diet news 10/09/2007

America's First Diet Fork is a Hit; 'Are You Forking Kidding Me?' (PRWeb via Yahoo! News)
America's first Diet Fork declares a chewing fitness across America. Thousands of people are talking, blogging and now chewing. America's newest diet craze is here.

30 pounds gone!
I never thought I would be able to stick to this diet and lose 30 pounds, but I did it and it feels awesome! I'm still a chunky monkey and have rolls in all the wrong places, and have 17 pounds to go before I hit my goal, ...

Hear What Your Diet Pills Say
Used a diet pill recently and got depressed because you didn’t lose weight? Don’t blame the diet pills but hear what they have to say to you and then restart a diet pill weight loss plan more effectively. ...

Separate fact from fiction when it comes to maintaining a low-fat, balanced diet (The Fresno Bee)
To increase your chances of living a long and healthy life, the American Heart Association recommends a low-fat, balanced diet.

Oh, my aching knee: At 45, a reporter undergoes replacement surgery (USA Today)
I'd tried it all: Celebrex, ibuprofen, Darvocet, Percocet, Cortisone, Synvisc, acupuncture, meditation, diet, glucosamine chondroitin, tears And, oh, did I mention the six surgeries?

 
weight weight loss hoodia