Sunday, September 16, 2007

Diet news 16/09/2007

Katie's Skinny Minded Chicks
Okay folks, I hope that you will all bear with me, I would like some help. I want to try something for a week, and I would love you all to try it with me. I am proposing a week of focusing on being skinny. No weighing, no fretting ...

Lose Weight with the South Beach Diet
By Michael Bens The South Beach Diet is one of the most publicized diets of recent decades. Developed by a Florida cardiologist, Arthur Agatston, the diet is one that emphasizes natural foods, good (that is, complex) carbohydrates, ...

France’s first Ramadan diet book available (Gulf Times)
PARIS: French Muslim women wishing to keep in shape during this year’s Ramadan can turn for advice to the country’s first ever Ramadan diet book. “If people are not careful, the Ramadan fast can trigger all kinds of health and weight problems,” writes Alain Delabos in Chrononutrition Ramadan.

A Look on Diet Fitness
Many people nowadays are very much conscious about their own health and fitness. In addition to that, these people, and many others as well, are now having that desire to sculpt their bodies to ahieve that magazine-cover look. ...

Man Loses 40 Pounds With Chipotle Diet (FOX 11 Green Bay)
"I Used to Wear XXL Shirts, Now I'm Down to XL. An Independence, Mo. man said he lost 40 pounds, eating a Chipotle burrito every day. Justin Hall started the Chipotle Diet three months ago and so far, a burrito a day has him moving up the notches on his belt.

 
weight weight loss hoodia