Thursday, September 13, 2007

Diet news 13/09/2007

Burger diet helps woman shed 31.75 kilos! (New Kerala)
London, Sept 13 : A Brit woman lost 31.75kgs after going on a burger diet. However, don't start rushing to the next fast food joint to tuck into burgers, for midwife Heather Pointer's food was not fatfilled burgers but healthy ones made with extra-lean meat and brown rolls.

Mediterranean diet extends life in Alzheimer's (Reuters via Yahoo! News)
Add yet another health benefit to eating the Mediterranean way -- the veggie-rich, meat-poor diet may slow the progress of Alzheimer's disease, a study hints.

Starchy diet boosts gene copy number
(The Scotsman, September 10, 2007)

Why, oh why, won't she just shut her mouth?
This is going to be a totally OT rant (and maybe even a little bit of a whine). My DH works at Riceland Foods, Inc. as a maintanance man. He has worked there approx. 10 years and during regular season (not overtime/harvest) makes just ...

Hello Ladies! lets get this going!
ww has always worked best for me, when my ex and I broke up I went on a crash diet and lost 32 pounds, but its all back now that I am better about the heartache. anyways, I kinda want to get thin, Im not going to lie, I am pretty. haha, ...

 
weight weight loss hoodia