Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Diet news 18/09/2007

How Diet Affects Oral Health
To prevent cavities and maintain good oral health, what you eat and how often you eat are important factors. Chemical changes start in your mouth as soon as you eat certain foods. Bacteria in the mouth convert sugars from certain foods ...

Moss begins Vibrancy Diet to get curves (Digital Spy)
Kate Moss has taken up the Vibrancy Diet to help her get a curvier figure.

Leading Health and Diet Products Company Trims IT Downtime With Zenoss (Marketwire via Yahoo! Finance)
Zenoss Inc., a leading commercial open source IT management company, today announced that Medifast, a top company in the health and diet products industry, has deployed Zenoss Hardware Appliance to monitor its growing IT infrastructure and e-commerce application. The selection of Zenoss Hardware Appliance enabled Medifast to quickly deploy sophisticated IT management solution and helped align ...

My Thoughts About a Comment
(After the historic lifting of rationing, the population's diet as a whole became pretty poor.) I completely agree with this. War rationing means less food. Fewer autos mean more walking. Less intake+ more output = slimmer people. ...

Why oh why do I do this? And have any ideas?
I'ma student and on tuesdays and thursdays, I have class from 8:00am - 9:15am and then I am on a break (and in the cafeteria) from 11:00am - 12:15pm. I eat a healthy breakfast with lots of fiber before I leave for school, ...

 
weight weight loss hoodia